To fully secure an individual’s criminal background and identity, ABUZZ FINGERPRINT SERVICES, LLC provides live fingerprint scanning services. Maryland Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) licensed ABUZZ FINGERPRINT SERVICES to capture, secure, and submit fingerprints for federal and state background checks and identification purposes.
Live Scan is an inkless, electronic means of capturing fingerprints in a digitized format and then transmitting them to the Maryland state repository and then to the FBI for processing through a secured Virtual Private Network. Live Scan provides the fingerprint technician with the opportunity to retake a print several times to ensure they are capturing the best image quality possible.
Our trained technicians will Livescan fingerprints in our office or bring the equipment to your location/office for groups of at least 10 people ( additional charges may apply)
All applicants must present one of the following forms of identification in order to be fingerprinted.
- MD driver’s license or driver’s license issued by another state
- United States passport or unexpired foreign passport
- Certificate of United States citizenship or naturalization
- Alien registration card
- The United States Military Identification Card
- Identification issued by the state or local government