ABUZZ HEALTHCARE SERVICES of Frederick, MD, provides high-quality, certified, and well-trained nursing assistants, personal care attendants (PCAs), and companions to meet the diverse medical and cultural needs of our clients. We provide professional services in the comfort of your home, or another familiar environment and strive to make it possible for our patients to live as comfortably and independently as possible.
Our director of nursing supervises all care providers. Our compassionate and efficient staff work together as a team in conjunction with our clients, their family members, and medical providers. Our services are designed for the elderly, as well as adults and young adults, who are recovering from illnesses, surgery, or undergoing treatments. We care for the physically or mentally-challenged as well as those that are chronically or terminally ill or who may require medication management.
We are committed to serving our clients with honor, excellence, and dignity. As an agency, our values are simple: we want to offer exceptional and affordable home care in the state of Maryland. We want to provide care that is responsive to the needs of our clients, their families, and the communities we serve.
- Offer the provision of efficient, affordable, client-specific homecare and service delivery solutions for our clients and contracts.
- Development and provision of culturally-sensitive service for the communities we serve.
- Advancement of staff knowledge and skills through ongoing training.
- Industry, community, client, and employee advocacy.
- Fiscal responsibility and economic growth.
- Provide client-centered, consistent home care to all clientele, regardless of their origin, race, nationality, creed, color, gender, religion, or lifestyle.
- Enhance and incorporate the utilization of spiritual, primarily Christian-based values in the service delivery to our clientele.
- Furthermore, our goals are to continue to promote client-sensitive, culturally-diverse service delivery with compassion, honesty, integrity, and joy.